Friday, August 05, 2005

A new feature is born...

You have probably noticed the work going on, on my blog. Some pretty exciting stuff! Well I am excited about it.. I managed to procure some code to display video on my blog, and I am stoked about it. So I am going to start a new feature, The Swing of the Day or video when I run out of footage. If you have anything that you would like to see.. Just let me know.. If you want the code, I think most know how to get.. But I will help anyone who wants it. I will even host it so you can link it.

To watch the video you need to hit the play button. It will take alittle while to load (depending on your internet connection) but it will play. I will try to keep it small so it will load quickly. Enjoy.

BBH

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

What she said! BBT

1:07 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger big j said...

What going on with your blog.:->

1:56 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

You're killing me!! And I LOVE it!! =)

2:41 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Russ are you liking the new look? I thought that you might like it.

3:06 PM, August 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete...your Christmas is in serious jeopardy!

3:29 PM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

its only 24 hours

3:39 PM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home