Friday, July 29, 2005

Feeling good....

My scary tumble last night over the fence has not seemed to effected my back. I am feeling pretty good.. Legs are alittle sore but that is not from the fall... It is from all the running. Talking about falls.. How are you feeling Doug??? I reviewed the video last night.. We didn't get your graceful swan dive on video.. Just the aftermath. It really look like Jamie was going to jump on you.... I can't wait to share the video.. I will try my hardest to get it up on Sunday...

Side note.. really looking forward to this weekends teen trip to a camp.. Sounds like alot of fun.. Tune in for some good storys..

BBH

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Pedro, I am sore today but I don't believe that it has anything to do with a swan dive! Also, think through this video thing very carefully before you do something that might come back to haunt you! BBT

3:49 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

he went over the fence with grand style...I was extremely disappointed I had just put my camera away!

10:57 AM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Kid's don't try this at home. He is a trained professional. Glad you okay.

9:54 PM, July 31, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Thanks. You would think that I would learn.. But I didn't. This weekend the youth from church did a overnight camping trip. So of course I had to be just as active as they are.. To say the least. I have bruises and scratches all over my arms and legs.. But it was a great time.

7:06 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home