Friday, July 22, 2005

rain delay....

There will be a delay on the video of last nights game. The majority of last nights footage is of people hitting. I can't get the plays made in the field by our team because I am in the field. I think that we will enlist the help of my lovely bride next week to capture some of the moments.

We played a good game last night. We won the first game and I think that we were still ahead when we called the second because of the coming storm. We held them in the last inning of the first game to get the win. I believe the margin of victory was around 3. But I am not really sure of the score. We had some great offense and defence last night. Russ was still a batting machine, he claimed that his performance wasn't up to par but, he burned the left center fielder for a in the park homerun. Lew was once again the living highlight reel. Making diving catches and throwing the runner out at first, relaying throws to Home plate for the tag, sliding into third below the tag. This is what I hope to capture next week. The video will be up sometime tonight. BBH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home