Monday, July 18, 2005

Starting to wake up.

Dentist visit didn't go to bad. I have to get some more work done though. He wants to redo an old filling. So I have a 40 minute meeting set for aug 1. I just finished lunch and I am starting to wake up now. There is a lot of crazy stuff going on at work right now. They are doing a reorganization. There have been quite a few people being walked out. I am not sure where the company is headed. There is a meeting tomorrow, I suppose to explain what went on today. BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Weird! Put my name in if they are looking for a new full time Blog Master...

12:57 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey, I might want that blog master job. I'll send a resume! Better yet, just give them my blog address. BBT

3:26 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

HUH???? well I hope everything works out. Good luck.

P.S. I've spent sometime in the dentist chair lately, not fun.

10:46 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger where's jim? said...

Beware dentists trying to refill old fillings. They are trying to pay of the new roof or finance a trip to the Bahamas. I changed dentists recently on account of the same thing. Enjoy!!!

6:50 AM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger wowgirl said...

Hope your not in line for the long walk...I will pray for ya.

6:27 AM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home