Thursday, July 14, 2005

Message board has returned.

Due to demand. the message board has returned.. Just remember to keep your popup blocker on.

Fantasy football is coming up. And I can't wait. Not only will it be a fun time of fellowship with a bunch of good guys, but it will be an outlet for my competive alter ego during the fall. Yesterday one of the fellows from the IT department came down and installed access on my computer so that I can start building a database for our research group. He is a fellow fantasy football coach who runs his own league. His league is pretty similar to ours except they involve money and some rules we don't use yet. But, I came into the office to talk with him as he installed the software, some how the topic of FF came up and he gave me some great info for the draft. I am excited. I can't wait. If I do this right I will have a great team... that is if the projections made in the assumptions are correct. Until we meet in the gridiron...

the WHITEHATS Coach... to borrow a brothers closing
keep it right... right here for another entertaining blog.. hopefully. BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I am REALLY juiced about MFL® 05!! I only wish we had more. We should have 12 teams this year though, that's cool!

8:20 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Football should be reality not fantasy! Whatever, I think I will enjoy the draft party though! Can't wait. BBT

9:21 AM, July 14, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

hmmm

9:38 PM, July 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home