Wednesday, June 29, 2005

w.blogger test

Well I am trying something new. I downloaded a blog editor program to test it. It might make it easier to keep blogging on my limited time. I feel bad when I take too long to blog on my breaks.. So this way I can do it at home and it will not be that bad with dial up.. May be.

MP3 players are cool.. I resently purchased a Rio Forge off amazon. It is very nice and very easy to use.. I can carry over 24 full CDs in my pocket. Technology is amazing. Have a great day today. Don't work to hard..

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I used to have an MP3 player...it seems to have grown legs and moved to Flordia, then lost its legs. :(

8:17 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

darn morphing mp3 players...

11:50 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger where's jim? said...

That has to be really bulky and troublesome, carrying 24 CD's in your pocket like that, I mean..

7:10 AM, July 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home