Friday, June 17, 2005

A Great Loss

Wow. The only word to describe it is amazing. We had an amazing loss last night. I had a fun time, except for the inning where we spotted
them 32 runs. That is softball for you. Winning doesn't matter. I
had a good time. I finnally found my bat. Well that is I was able to
hit the ball and place it again. I haven't found my power yet.
Hopefully I will find that in the next few games.

I volunteered to come in early this morning. But I am feeling pretty
good. I didn't want to get out of bed at 3:10am. I mean who ever
does. Since today is going to be a long day. I might be able to get
another post in. I am not feeling very creative right now. Maybe at
7:30 am, I will be creative.

BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger where's jim? said...

Bacon, Bread and Horadish?

6:53 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

BIG BEAR HUG

7:53 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

When Pedro gives your a BBH, you really get a BBH!!

8:18 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

The last time Pedro gave me a BBH I was sore for three days. But I liked it. BBT

11:43 AM, June 17, 2005  
Blogger Jay said...

I got a BBH two weeks ago and I'm still feeling it!

9:15 PM, June 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home