Monday, June 13, 2005

Sleepy Monday

Sleepy, the adj with which I describe my state of being today. When the alarm went off at 5 till 6 this morning, I did not want to get up. So after showering, dressing, packing a lunch and eating. I got back in bed for a few minutes before I left at 6:40. (it is awesome being a Guy, it takes no time to get ready in the morning) At work while sitting at my desk I have had to resist the urge to shut my eyes. Now after lunch, I am starting to feel good. Turkey sandwich. you would expect a different effect. So how are you feeling this Beautiful Monday?

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I didn't even go into work until 11am today, and I am still exhausted as heck! oh well, maybe tomorrow I'll be more awake!

6:52 PM, June 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home