Friday, June 10, 2005

The second Double Header

Yes it has been a week since my last post. I thank you guys for checking my blog. I am sorry that it isn't very exciting.

Well last night was alittle disappointing. It was fun, but the performance wasn't there. We did get to see a pretty nice theatrical play at second though. A nameless person put on a great act rolling and writhing in pain on the ground only to jump up and finish his run around the bases. He said that he had hurt his ankle, but I think that he is suffering from turning ~25 and needed a minute to catch his breath... But really I am glad that you are OK Tommy.

On the subject of getting old. There is going to be quite a few post on that today I believe. I know Russell has posted on the subject today. I am going to fight it. I figure if I am active and eat well every day, my body will get use to it and it will not be so old and I will be able to play a game without pulling any muscles..... I hope..

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I noticed the same thing Pedro. Blogs about getting older belong to you, Big J, Russ and Bruiser. I personally went down that blog road last week. Remeber the old saying that "you're not getting better you're getting older" or something like that. BBT

10:03 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Jay said...

Petey buddy,
You keep up the good work!
Stay focused,and maybe one day when you turn 40 you will still be playin as good as our boy jack!

6:35 PM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

What was the score of each game? I missed the end, I had a very dirty boy and girl to take home and wash. :)

9:38 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger where's jim? said...

Yea, and I was looking for the boxscore too!!

12:53 PM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home