Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Football in a fantasy world.....

Football. I have seen the first signs. Yesterday I got my invitation to join the MFL(Michigan Football League). Let me tell you how honored I feel to get my third invitation in a row. I am really looking forward to the draft this year. I came last year a little unprepared. Not this year. I am going to be ready.. I am still learning but, I am liking my chances this year. I just hope that I get a good team..

If you are reading this post and are curious, and like to get into some good fellowship with friendly trash talk. I suggest that you pettition the commishioner for a spot on the league. But, the guide lines are strict. You have to devote time every week to your team, a neglectful coach last year got the boot. Good luck to all the fantasy coaches this year. I hope that your team measures up... BBH

1 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

We're picky, but we love good competition! This year is going to be the best yet!

11:25 AM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home