Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ditto....


I know that Amy already posted this subject but I wanted to post "MY VIEWS".

I wanted to let everyone know that I had a good weekend too.. I really missed all of you on Sunday and Monday.. Wished I could be here but, you know, I have to spend time with my family some time. It was a blast.. Amy had a lot of firsts. First time to a water park, first time down a big water slide. First time to the Drive-in Movies. I was really proud of her braving the water slide, she is alittle scared of heights and very claustrophic (this was a fully inclosed slide). When we got back to Michigan we had to go golfing.. As you can see in the picture here. Amy is lining up to smack the golf ball a good one. (Amy didn't know that I had brought the camera.. I have some video too. I am going to hvae to learn how to post it)

Tonight we had a good small group.. If you are reading this and are not apart of a small group... Get in one. you will not regret it.

BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

small groups, especially small blogging groups, rock!!! And Wed. nite open forum mens groups kick satan in his pointy behind!

10:20 PM, July 06, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Pete: You are awesome! We missed you, but you gotta spread the love around. And thanks for leading us into a great night of discussion in the Word!

Sammy: I'm not sure I've told you, but your small group is talked about by ours often. We see you as firm competition to our "Coolest Small Group" title. There was even talk of challenging you guys to a paint ball fight.......

8:14 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Alright boys back on topic! Tell Amy Jo that she has to keep her eye on the ball not on Peter! BBT

1:03 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

back to my topic. There is no competition, buddy.

1:30 PM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Sammy can't we just all get along. I mean why's it always got to be a competition with you? Why you always gotta have it your way when you know that my way is better to begin with. You young pups, all bark and no bite! BBT

2:46 PM, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home