Thursday, July 07, 2005

A work out

"When you overcome resistance, you create the power to continually reach higher."

A quote taken from a book that I have been reading, Body for Life. The book is of course about working your physical muscles. But the quote has significants to your spiritual and mental life too. As I embark on this quest for a healthier body, I am also going to be working on my spiritual muscles too.

Have you lifted you spiritual "weights"? I have gotten lazy but I am turning that around. Have a great workout today.. BBH

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

His pain is your gain!

8:15 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Amy I have to admit. I saw your blog before I made my post and took my direction from you..

10:01 AM, July 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home