Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Friends...Make time

There isn’t much better in this life than finding a way to spend a few hours in conversation with people you respect and love. You have to carve this time out of your life because you aren’t really living without it.

Real Live Preacher, RealLivePreacher.com Weblog, August 27, 2003
Anonymous author of RealLivePreacher.com

If you are blessed to have friends, make the time to be with and talk with them, especially the one that you call wife/husband. There is no better way to strenghten a relationship then to just share your feelings and cares with one another. I know I need to devote more time to it.

BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

9:00 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

That was my 28th birthday...Pedro, you're my friend!

9:21 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Life can rob us if we are not careful, I have to be sure I keep time in it for all of my friends. I took my new job in the hopes of having more time to spend w/ family and friends, but it turns out I still can get sucked away. Perhaps I can find a way to invent something that will pay all my bills forever.

11:03 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Time is something that we can spend wisely or waste foolishly but we can never earn more! BBT

11:33 AM, July 20, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Without proper time management, time would be sucked away from our family and friends. Each day I try to schedule time to be with my family and friends.

5:02 PM, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home