Thursday, July 21, 2005

Getting to know you....

On the subject of getting to know you. What is your favorite story about yourself as a child that you can recall or have been told about?

I have a few. I guess that as a child I wasn't too nice if I didn't get my way or felt wronged. One instance I have been told about, when I was still in diapers I had a Tonka Truck. One of the nice big ones. One that I could ride in the bed of. On this particular day I was playing with one of the neighborhood boys, when he decided that he would take it home with him. Out raged by this I scared him off by picking up a rock over my head and yelled at him. From what I have been told, the rock was not small, it was one of those large rocks that people use for landscaping. Tammy who was witness to the incident said that she being 5 years older then me said that it was heavy to her.

The reason I like the story is the way that I envision it. A toddler in diaper with a little shirt on holding a rock twice the size of him over his head trying to protect his precious truck. I guess that I had some strength as a toddler. Were did it all go to.

BBH

Tomorrow I should have some more video of the softball game.

3 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey wait a minute..are you sure your not envisioning Reese???

In the house we gre up in, there was a walk out basement with a sliding glass door. We came home one evening, and for some dumb reason I thought the door was open, but soon realized it wasn't when every bone in my body was vibrating. Warning:: Do not try this at home.

2:27 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger where's jim? said...

I once put my foot thru a toy drum so my cousin could not play with it. She cried and I got in trouble. I guess I may have been a little selfish...

3:06 PM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 AM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home