Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sammy beat me to it...

well. I know that I was promising some video of the games, but I am limited by my dialup connection. Sammy has some nice pics on hisblog. I will have last weeks video up tomorrow I hope, that is if I remember to take my cruzer to work tomorrow. This weeks video will take awhile but it will get here. But here is a cool pic to look at while you wait this is a pic of Seneca Rock, in Seneca WV. This is where we went rock climbing. Maybe we could take a special ops mission here with the semper fi group. BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I raced home to beat everyone! bwah hah hah... Now what to do with that Vera Pic? Any suggestions? Maybe on the overhead at church on Sunday... could you be a pal and help me w/ that?

6:16 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:16 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

You bett I will.. anything to show how much I love my mother-in-law!!!

7:08 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home