Thursday, July 28, 2005

Music Spotlight


Today I am going to do spot light on a music group that I have know since it's beginning. Lost and Found is a contempory accapella group that my brother Matt and three of his friends from college started. I was privileged to travel with, and man the soundboard for them one summer. The group has changed over the years as people leave and new people come in but, they have always had a great message and have been blessed with extreme vocal percision. As you can tell they are a jovial group. Check out their site. Matt is the webmaster and designer for the site. If you read the guestbook you will notice off the wall comments and playful banter. You will also find mp3's of several of their songs to download and listen to. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Those guys ROCK! Gonna have to dust off the ol' CD I have in my house!

3:04 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

remember cassettes? and 8-tracks? and LP's?

5:11 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home