Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Finnally more video..

While after trying several times to upload the full video I had made, I gave up and just broke it up into video of people swinging. I have several uploaded that I have not linked yet. Jason Bolton is the featured bat swinger today. I have him swinging at normal speed so you can see where the hit goes and then I have him in slow motion. Just for the swing critics. I should have one of Jamie and myself too. Doug the video shot of you didn't capture the glory that is Doug... but I might share it because it really looks like Jamie is going to run over you.. Enjoy...

BBH

7 Comments:

Blogger big j said...

nice I did the same thing in that one to. :->

7:57 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

man.. I am still working on the video page.. you certainly are quick..

7:59 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You are now the teams videographer! BBT

8:37 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

I feel honored to have this postion bestowed upon me... I strive earnestly to fullfill my duties as the team videographer...

9:20 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Cool videos. I'll look fwd to more.

11:24 AM, August 03, 2005  
Blogger wowgirl said...

very cool Pete... I feel like I was there

7:32 AM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

LOVE the slow-mo!!! Nice work Pedro!

8:21 AM, August 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home