Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Keep me in your prayers

Yesterday I put my name in for a new job here at Anderson Development. It is a Techincal Managers position with the NF3 project. I am sure that I do not have the qualifications that they are really looking for, but, you never know if you don't try. I spoke with my current supervisor and he seems to think that I could easily fill the position. So we will see.

Also keep Amy lifted up in prayer. She is really struggling with what she should do with her employment situation. Thank you. Love you guys..

BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

God's answer is on its way

8:03 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger big j said...

o.k. I'm on it. :->

8:18 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

We will be praying for you guys.

9:09 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

I just figured out what you are doing now! JEEZ! :)

9:19 AM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Prayer is easy, waiting for answers is the hard part. BBT

12:00 PM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home