Monday, August 01, 2005

Is your MIND working.....

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorant.

Spelling it is overrated.. But if it gets people to comment and start a dialogue, I am going to start use it.. Well.. I have been spelling words incorrectly. But now on purpose... What do you think?? this is a call out to all the spell checkers out there... you know who you are...

10 Comments:

Blogger big j said...

It's works for me But I have it where I read word and letters backwards and filp so I see nothing wrong. :->

9:11 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Funny thing is that I did not have a problem reading that..scary. It's true. My MIND IS working..yeah.

9:51 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Dude, you spelled accourding wrong...

9:52 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

wow, taht is pterty asoweme. I dindt hvae any tourlbe radenig it ethier.

10:09 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

correct that one DEP

10:09 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

I don't have any trouble with my spelling, but I do have a dyslexic keyboard.

11:28 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

You're just trying to get Pudged on your own blog aren't you? You're not gonna rattle me today. BBT

2:55 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Doug? What are you talking about.. This was not directed at you, do you like to correct people's spelling mistakes?.. Oh wait... maybe it is kind of in your direction.. I did not personally call you out.. Sammy did that...

3:36 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I think the fact that you posted this was a call out in and of itself. I hold you completely responsible for provoking Sammy the way you did! You should appologize to him. BBT

4:02 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

That and a good nap, with a banky! BBT

6:17 AM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home