Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Moving Quote...


This weekend Russ and I moved the old Volkswagon from my last apartment to his drive. Russ is gracious enough to let me use some of the space in his garage. I hope to one day get the car back in running order, drive it for a little while and then sell/trade it for a road legal dune buggy. The VW hasn't been on the road since 1981. I just need alittle time and more money then I can spare to get it finished. Thanks Russ for sharing your space..

By the way the plates on it are from New Hampshire and the Moto is "Live FREE or DIE"

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Always there for ya brother! I've seen that quote on somebody's shoulder if memory serves me right...

12:24 PM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

that's a pretty good motto. and a pretty green car.

2:13 PM, August 02, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

I love old VW's. Back in '78 I owned a VW Squareback. It was a good car but Some reason it would not stay charged. Replaced the Battery and the alternator, I could not locate the short. Baught it for $100 sold it for $300.

6:50 PM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home