Thursday, August 04, 2005

Anybody else down....

Today is the first Thursday of no SOFTBALL games.. It is sad.. I am looking forward to the practice tonight, if it doesn't get rained out. I am also looking forward to the tournament. It will be a long day..(we will make it to the championship game) But it will be fun.

But, I should not dwell on the past but focus on the future. I am looking forward to the fall, the new types of fellowship we will have.. Hey maybe a winter basketball league.. That could be fun, or maybe a hockey league.. Come on Jason you can get up for that one. (I can just picture us all on the ice trying to skate. Jason and Levi would be skating circles around us.)

Really I will be focusing on Softball for next year. I am looking into an off season workout so I will be able to hit homeruns next year. So who's with me.. Spring training in Florida.. Well maybe fall.. we can all stay with Tommy....

BBH

7 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I'm in! I've thought about the basketball league. Wanna get a team together? The CFC does basketball leagues. Look into it and let me know!

MFL® is just around the corner! Brandon has secured his tickets already!!

1:26 PM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I'm in! Florida here I come!

2:11 PM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

I had almost forgotten about MFL. Thanks Russ. I will have to borrow someones labtop so that I can do my draft. Oh I am ready. Can't wait. It is going to be good. hey how many teams do we have now?

2:57 PM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Great shot of Big J

10:19 PM, August 04, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

It's working for me now too... =)

7:25 AM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Pete, it worked at home on Safari, but not here at work. I wonder if it has to do with my updated OS at home. I've got Tiger there...who knows...

9:17 AM, August 05, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

I don't know.. I moved it around and resized it. also the swing of the day is Jason. A new feature is born... Sweet...

10:48 AM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home