Monday, August 08, 2005

Daily car



I have a car of the day calandar that sits on my desk at work.. Today is this car the 2003 Ford Freestyle FX Concept. Sweet huh. The text of the calandar reads "this one could be a salesmans' dream because its supposed to do everything a buyer could want. For example, it can tow, it can carry six passangers, and it drives like a car. And if that's not enough. ther rear roof section slides forward to make a pseudo pickup truck. How could any customer turn it down?" It looks pretty cool. but you have have to throw in a very strong engine (around 300 horse) and all-wheel-drive for me to even consider it. Oh and it would have to get 30mpg too.


3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I saw one of those yesterday. I was trying to figure out if it was a van or an SUV. Pretty sweet ride!

9:13 AM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

sweet fade move!

10:02 PM, August 08, 2005  
Blogger Kodiak said...

I really like the Freestyle. I rode in one I like the new style transmission, no shifting just constant speed. I hadn't realized they could convert to a truck. Did they end up bringing this concept to market?

9:42 AM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home