Friday, February 16, 2007

Last day at Pfizer

Well today is the day.. A lot sooner then I had thought.. But, it is for a good reason. Today will be my last day at Pfizer. It has been fun while it lasted (the whole month). I was able to learn a little bit of new equipment to pad my resume, plus I can now say that I have some Pharmaceutical experience too. But just to be able to walk out the door today I have to run around and get clearance to do so. I have to talk to IT to make sure that I have returned my desktop. Talk to security to give back my badge.. and have the manager sign off that I have returned all pfizer property, which I have none of. So it will be fun..

I also have to run and complete my drug test.. They are actually going to collect a hair sample.. Of which I do not have a lot and what I do have is less then a half inch long... I know I need to trim it again.. If that is not long enough my chest and a few strands on my back might fit the length requirements if there is one. I will let you know.

BBH

Exciting news.. we are moving out and into an apartment this weekend..

2 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

LOL this is cracking me up....I want to say..

4:44 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger Pete said...

so when I walk in for the drug test the tech says to me.. "You know this is for a hair sample?" Yes I know.. "When did you cut your hair?" Several months ago.. "Do you have any chest or back hair?" bared chest.. "how about your legs? pulled up pant leg. "do you have any under arm hair?" Flashed my pit.. "that is where we will have to take the sample..."

So now I sit unbalanced.. She could have aleast evened me up.

7:12 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home