Monday, February 12, 2007

Got another call today...

Well you will never guess who called today. Go on, Guess. MSC... They have offered me a job.. yipee.. the LORD is GOOD. The HR rep sent me an offer letter by email after I talked to her on the phone. The official letter of offer will be sent by mail. The details look very promising though. I told her that I would make my decision and call her tomorrow with the answer.

BBH.

oh she called initially when I was on the phone talking to another recruiter about a job in Croton, CT.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock pedro!

1:33 PM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man...That SO rocks. I praise God that he is blessing you. I feel so happy for you.

2:38 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Pete, I'm happy for you and Amy. I am a bit confused though. Was this the same position that was offered to someone else..or did they "create" another position for you? Well, it looks like you'll be staying here in Michigander after all. YIPPEE!!

2:47 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Pete said...

this is the position that they were offering someone else.. be for what ever reason they changed their direction and have offered it to me..

2:53 PM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the other guy decided he did not want it.

3:36 PM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger big j said...

great news

5:25 AM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Matt said...

Great news, duder!

1:41 PM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home