Monday, January 22, 2007

Still looking for a Job..

Well I found out today that Pfizer will close the Ann Arbor Research Site.. That is where I am right now. Just started last week. Supposibly the doors are scheduled to be shut in nine months. My immediate future right now is not clear. I don't know if I will be able to stick around until then. My supervisor told me I could go home early today and to come back tomorrow, or I could stick around and surf the internet. So I am going to stick around watch the webcast of the announcement and get paid alittle bit more. I will update you as I hear more.

Still haven't heard from MSC.. But I talked to the manager and he said it is in HR's court now.. I hope to hear from them soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

they are also closing two other R&D sites, one of which is Kalamazoo... It is great to be in Michigan

1:06 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

yes, it's getting tougher for sure. Still praying for you.

1:40 PM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

still praying for you guys.

5:23 AM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home