Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1st Day at Pfizer..

Well I started at Pfizer today.. It was pretty cool. The place is HUGE. there are about 2500 people that work there.. If I remember correctly. I could be wrong. Here is an example of how big it is.. I work in building 28 which is a three story with a "basement" which is where I work. The basement is really just a ground floor, about two feet below ground. Some kind of building regs in Ann Arbor.. can't have a Four story building.. ruins the sky line. But it should be interesting work and the people in my group all seem really nice.

Still haven't heard back from MSC.. I will call tomorrow to see what is up.. I really don't think that they have checked all my references yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

perhaps you need to catch them a delicious bass or something.

9:24 PM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or you could visit them when you're wearing stretchy pants. Be sure to strategically pose in attractive positions. Always works for me!

10:06 AM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

So I hear that Pfizer has a shuttle tat comes to Tecumseh for its employees??? Will you be joining the ride??

4:14 PM, January 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Matt...youshould show up in your underarmor. If that doesn't work I do not know what will.

4:42 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I thought stretchy pants were only for people in their rooms....

9:43 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home