Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November starts

Well we have moved from our apartment and are shacking up with Amy's parents for the interm. The accommodations are really nice, they even let me set up the surround sound in the basement.. a perfect spot to watch football and check the fanatasy scores.

I had a phone interview with Material Science Corp. I think that it went pretty well. But to pass the time I have found a temp job with Manpower in Adrian. I will be actually working as a lab tech for Wacker. So there you have it..

BBH

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pedro, You are one bad mother...SHUT YO MOUTH!

Crash Brother!!

2:48 PM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Matt said...

That's cool! Wacker sounds like a scary company. Don't get out of line...

9:14 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Kodiak said...

It's spelled Wacker but it's pronounced Vacker

11:05 PM, November 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home