Wednesday, September 20, 2006

why is having a job so important...

Well you probably have heard that I had my position eliminated at work and I am currently searching for a new one.. Problem is.. Our lease ends at our current apartment at the end of October.. So Amy and I have been looking at other apartments we have found some nice ones with a second bedroom for Haley.. But they all require about a one year lease.. which wouldn't be bad.. Except I don't have a job right now.. and I don't know if I will be able to get one in this area.. and to even get an apartment you have to have a job to fill those spots on there application. They want the rent to get paid.. If I can't show enough income..(IE Job)

I have options.. parents... one in MI one in WV.. As the God appointed leader I need to make some tough decisions soon.. Amy isn't going to feel very secure come end of Oct and we don't know where we are going to live...

I am actively waiting to hear God's answers..

BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Brother, please know that God hears your prayer and IS going to give you an answer right when you need it. Like most of us men, you want an answer now! That is normal. Relax and allow God to be God and you just do the best you know to do with what God has blessed you with. It WILL all work out. I will be praying for you. B4T

8:05 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

You are in my prayers, what exactly do you do? I know you play with explosives, are you a chemical engineer? I will keep my eyes open at the university for you too.

11:37 AM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger Kodiak said...

Why not go month to month where you are at? At least until you get a job.

10:30 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home