Thursday, February 08, 2007

That door is closed.. Knocking on..

Well I recieved final word yesterday from MSC, No.. They took the other person that they were interviewing, had more experience I guess. So I am holding on to this Pfizer position as long as I can.. which doesn't look very long.. can't get a clear answer as to how long the projects are going to stay here..

So I am still looking for gainful employment.. haven't stopped.. but, the opportunities in Michigan are looking sparse..

BBH

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Brother, just keep on praying and listening to God, He will answer. B4T

7:14 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I know things look grim Pete, but continue the faith. I want to move to New Mexico, but Chris has dug his heels deep. Michigan is not the best place to make a living. Would miss you guys, but we would also understand=)))).

10:02 AM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home