Tuesday, January 23, 2007

D-Day +1

Well.. things are still in limbo here.. Frank, my pfizer supervisor, said that he doesn't care what we do today. We can look for jobs, try to learn some new methods to make us more profitable in our job searches. He said that they are not forceing anyone out for atleast nine months.. But things will be changing. they will be moving some of the project to other locations and with that people and equipment will be leaving.

worst case.. doors close and people that don't get moved are out of a job.. Best case.. some big company or start up buys this site and we keep working. example this location use to be park davis next day it was pfizer nothing changed but the name..

we will see.. I plan on emailing MSC today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your situation is in my prayer rotation!

You owe me a hug. Bring it tonight!

2:25 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Pete said...

Well it looks like I will be here for atleast a couple of months. There is still a budget for contractors so, as long as there is work I will be able to come to work. My supervisor says if things don't slow down I should be able to stay until Aug.

3:19 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Pete. We have a friend at Pfizer he doesn't know what will happen to to him. His name is Dan Z.

11:10 PM, January 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home