Friday, February 09, 2007

Got a call today..

Well I had my first response to the latest barrage of resumes I sent out this year. The company is Mylan Pharmaceuticals they have several locations... all of which are not in Michigan. The current opening that I was contacted about is in St Albans, VT. Don't get too excited.. we haven't moved yet.. It was a call from the Corporate HR staffer and she just wanted to know if I was still interested and is forwarding my resume to the Hiring manager.

alittle FYI

BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

they are getting a little bit of snow up there I hear

11:55 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

a little snow... still praying for you buddy.

2:23 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Yah...dats kinda up dere.

4:11 PM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home