Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lazy....

It has been awhile since I have posted.. I have been lazy.. I check the blogroll just about everyday, but I don't comment much or post myself.. I haven't felt that I have had much to share. The most exciting thing going on now in my life right now (the baby in the belly) I really have no part in right now.. I don't get an update until our next Dr. Appt. Which is sometime in Dec. The waiting...its killer..

I have been lazy elsewhere too.. I have slacked in my workout/diet(gained 6 lbs back), studies, keeping up with the check book... I need to get more focus..

3 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You have alot going on right know. You are doing what you need to be doing, and that is being there for Amy and the little munchkin. Take care.

9:29 PM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

Yeah, take care of Amy and Re-Pete.

7:58 AM, December 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe you are such a slacker. I thought you knew better oh White one.

12:21 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home