Friday, November 04, 2005

Today is....

The day that I have looked forward to this week.. Friday.. Not just because it is the last day of work for the week but, it is the start of the men's retreat.. I am looking forward to it. I just don't know if I can wait for 5:30 to roll around. Then I get to rush off to the retreat.

Fantasy football update.. After a dismal start.. Things are looking up.. I have won my last two games against the leaders of the league. It might have been the fact that most of the first teams were on Bye.. But I like to think that my team is turning around.. So I might make it into the playoffs. Here is hopeing..

Been alot going on in my life.. One part in particular has been taking up alot of my time and concern. I can't wait to be able to share that part.. Soon..;)

BBH

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

See you tonight!

8:38 AM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

HHMMMMM.....I wonder what that would be???!!!!

2:09 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home