Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Swamped

well I am swamped.. Amy and I have taken over the planning/organization for the youth's cedar point trip this weekend.. Talk about crazy.. My time at work has even been taken up by it.. We are having a total of 60 people going.. Not all from our group some people are just tagging along for the discount.. After this I am putting up a vote for no more tagging along... To make things even harder we had a misquote in the price of tickets.. And I didn't find this out until we had started collecting money.. Not to mention the trouble of getting kids to turn in their permission slips and release forms.. I am going to have to be hard and not let people who have incomplete info go on the trip. Just a little update on what I have been doing and why I haven't gotten to post lately..

BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

You're doing a GREAT job!!!

Vote 4 Pedro!!!

rth

2:02 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

it's not easy, i have done it before...

4:11 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I'd vote for you Pedro!!!!

7:36 AM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home