Monday, October 31, 2005

I survived Halloweekends @ Cedar Point

It was a good trip.. And I had a lot of fun. I got the chance to ride the Raptor and Millenium Force. And walked through the Werewolf Canyon fright zone. We walked mostly in a group of adults with a few kids who needed supervision with us.. Walking through the haunted sections was a blast. Heather Bacus was with us, and boy is she eaily scared... Amy and I got ahead of the group because they kept turning around and running. We looked back just in time to see Heather making a break for what she thought was the exit only to have someone jump out right in front of her.. Scared she turned back running to see another frightful figure running towards her. She really made the night fun... At one point she was clutching my arm in fear..

On a side note.. In the morning while waiting to get tickets.. I proved my speed in sprinting by beating all challengers.. But I bet that they aren't having a hard time walking today.. It just goes to prove that I am not a teenager anymore.

BBH.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

sounds like a lot of fun!

9:17 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

You're a great role model to these kids. Thanks for being there for them. Glad you all had a great time.

11:01 AM, October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home