Tuesday, November 08, 2005

About the retreat...

I know that I posted on Friday about going on a mens retreat this past weekend. How about a little update.. Oops. I really can't tell you what went on. You know secret hand shakes and oaths, that kind of stuff. But it was nice to share a meal with some christian men and to learn about how God has bless their lives.. And believe me, if it wasn't for God's intercession in some of these men's lives.. I don't think that they would be here right now. Awesome stories.. But, I can't share them. I can tell you that I got a wingman out of this trip. Also known as a Fireman.. Someone who will go through the fire for you.. To save you, help you, be your friend. It is awesome to have one and an awesome responcibility too.

Keep your wingman lifted up... It was an awesome weekend..

until next time
SEMPER FI

2 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Who-Ah!

2:22 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger Humor Girl said...

So happy for you! What a blessing that God has given us to fellowship! Very jealous... :) THanks for stopping by!

1:15 AM, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home