Tuesday, November 15, 2005

laundramat fun..

I don't know the last time you went to the laudramat was, but I was there last night. And I must say that it was an enjoyable time.. Of course I was with great company (my wife), so that helps.. But haven fallen behind in the laundry duties. (Our apartment has coin laundry but it only has one washer and dryer(which doesn't work well) We decide to gang rush the laundry and get it all done in a short period of time by going to the local laundramat.. Because we were going right after I got off of work, we picked up a pizza and bread stix from Basil Boys, walked to BK for a couple of drinks and just enjoyed each others company listening to the whirring of the front loader washers. Which by the way are pretty fun to watch...

Find joy in the everyday chores of life and you will enjoy a happier life..

carpe diem.

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, that's real interesting. Can you tell us about your dust-bunnies tomorrow...

What I really want to know about is your progress with your workouts, you little girl.

3:26 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Matt, that was beautiful!

Pedro, Tonia and I had a bunch of fun at the laundry at Harding! Except for the day all my clothes got stolen. That sucked a little.

4:48 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

hopefully you at least had some shorts to wear home!

4:51 PM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Matt, My workout is going great. I have been switching up the movements a bit(upright row to overhead press). My loss has slowed down a bit.. I am at 184 lbs. Of course I have pretty much been eating what ever I want. Cake for breakfast the past two days..

You have a phone.. You can call and I will fill you in personally you winey butt..

6:30 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Matt said...

Thanks, Russ. Just fulfilling the big-brotherly obligations to show love through ridicule...

Pete, I don't drink, and neither do you (last I checked) so we'll assume you meant "whiney-butt." This is cheaper than the phone.

Crossfit is going awesome! Starting to up the intensity a little. I'm not really losing pounds either (ice cream past 3 nights, yum), but my belt has moved in a notch. The unsightly lard is being converted into hardcore, fighting muscle. Yeah baby!

11:16 AM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home