Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Coming soon.. May 29, 2006

The Official time of announcement has come..

Amy and I are going to have a baby..... Her due date is May 29th.. We are so excited and a little nervous at the same time.. So as you do the math in your head.. Amy is about 13 wks along now. We wanted to wait until after the 3 month mark to let everyone know.. But as I look at the blogroll.. This will not be a suprize to anyone.. A few slips have sunk our ship.. Just don't know who can keep a secret anymore..

There will be pictures to post but, I haven't scanned them in yet. The first one doesn't look like much either. A video would be better because you can see the heart pumping.

Amy has had a rough go in the beginning.. She has been in the hospital twice for dehydration. First time 36 hours, second only 8. But, She is doing better now.. The medicine they have her on for nausea is working great.

We are going to celebrate our third anniversary tonight with a little trip to the Bavarian Inn.. So until I return... BBH

8 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

all of you slippers out there are free to tell anyone you know..

1:06 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Why am I always the last to know!?!?

2:56 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

I tell you what, first of all I am very excited for both of you. Secondly, I kept the secret very well but I can give you a list of people who didn't! B4T

3:34 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger loved truly said...

Congratulations on the anniversary and the baby. Babies are great they bring a whole new level of interesting to life. God Bless you both.

4:20 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I can stop holding my breath, and finally say,
CONGRATULATIONS Mom and Pop.

Oh, and happy anniversary!

4:34 PM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger big j said...

Cool I'm excited for you two. :->

7:10 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Well, those people who slip.....geez what are we going to do about that. Anyway, finally offically and congratulations to the both of you. Very exciting.

8:36 AM, November 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads to both of you! I'm so happy for you!!
XX00
Adele

8:42 PM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home