Tuesday, December 20, 2005

prayer request.

I don't know how many of you know. But my Mom had a seizure on Sat night. My Dad was there and took her to the hospital. They said that her Potassium and Sodium levels were too low in her blood work. This was caused by some of the medicine that she had been taking. While in the hospital she had another seizure Sunday night. Today she is to have more test and a neuroligist is scheduled to see her. Please keep her and my Dad in prayer today. My Dad said that if she has another seizure that they would take her drivers license away.

Also I have my final exam in about 45 mins. So if you could send up a little line on my behalf I would appreciate it. I haven't really been able to concentrate this past couple of days..

Thanks

BBH

5 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Sent a line up north on your behalf. Take care.

10:32 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I am praying for her right now!

11:30 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey Pedro, I got your voicemail this morning. I love momma Jill dearly, and I am praying. I'll talk with you later. B4T

4:50 PM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger loved truly said...

Praying for your all.

11:12 AM, December 21, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

updates?

5:59 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home