Thursday, September 08, 2005

First day of Class...

Well today was my first day of classes for the semester.. I am only taking one class again.. Biochemistry... Yeah.. It could be pretty interesting.. But the first lecture was kind of boring. I was unable to get a book too.. The school book store listed the book at 142 bones.. I just ordered it off Amazon for ~$124 with shipping... And that is new...plus I got triple points on my amazon card... oh yeah.. So I will have my nose buried in text books once again..

3 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

have fun, schoolboy!

12:52 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

I remember those days.....6 1/2 years of college..and NO I was not a sixth year senior. Anyway, good luck. What is your major??? Are you working on your Masters=).

1:14 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

In the end it will be a masters in chemistry..Organic Synthesis.. I believe. Or maybe analytical..

4:21 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home