Monday, August 29, 2005

A good weekend...


This weekend would have been awesome if Amy didn't have to work it.  But considering I was half a man most of the weekend it was good.  After Amy got out of work we headed to Toledo for a Mudhens game.  It was a good game.  The Hens won 10-2.  We saw the short stop throw a guy out at home..  So what you might say..  We he had ran pretty much all the way out to the outfield.  I would say 30 feet from the wall..  The guy was also only 5'9" 160 lbs.  He was good.  Also we saw a guy hit a homerun.  It was well over 380', it hit the scoreboard.

Sunday I went with the youth to ZAP ZONE.. (laser tag)..  We played two games.. it was quite a good time.. I placed 5 th and 7th in the standings we had 22 people playing.  Group was also good, good food, fellowship and conversation.  We watched an excerpt of the Passion of Christ..  need I say more...  Well I trust that you all had a great weekend..  

Until Later..  BBH

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

whatta great wkend!

4:41 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home