Friday, August 26, 2005

If I were to go Mac..

As most of you know my brother in law is a Mac (apple) man.. He keeps telling me to get one.. So I went and looked at the Apple site today. And I found the ONE that I would like to have. You would probably agree that it looks like a nice machine. I am sure that I would be delighted with it.. I mean really a 30" flat screen... who wouldn't be. But the price tag.. LOOK OUT. $9700 I wonder if they offer employee pricing?

Truthfully if I were to go with a Mac. I would get one of these more my price range.. But still no monitor. Sorry Russ it looks like my Mac will never be. Unless.... I get lucky in the fall fest raffle.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

I hear once you go mac, you never go back.

I would definitely go Mac, but the cost is prohibitive. Not only the cost of the system, but software too. I have several thousand dollars worth of software that would make lovely coasters for my tea if I went Mac.

9:31 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home