Monday, August 15, 2005

Had a great weekend...

Well anytime you can start the weekend early is a pretty good guarantee for a good weekend. Friday was awesome.. I ran some quick errands in Adrian.. Stopped by and saw my Wife at work.. And started reading the new Harry Potter book.. Saturday, went to Amy's family reunion. that was a pretty good time. Meet some interesting people. had a good trip with Russ, Tonia, and Tanner in the Father Ship. Sunday got up early to set up for worship... had a good bible class.. and a great worship. Ended the weekend at a resturant called Seva's.. A Vegitarian resturant. I had a taco salad with blackbeans on the side. Pretty good.. The SALSA is what really made the meal though. that and the company....

I hope that you are having a great start to you week..

BBH

4 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

I too had a great weekend and I really saw a lot of Pedro. Coincidence? I think not!

12:32 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

can't get too much pete. I've eaten at Seva, and although I am not a vegetarian, I did like the food. pretty pricey for soybeans though.

2:50 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

yes Sammy. it was pretty pricy.. I went pretty cheap. our total bill with tip was around 20 dollars

3:32 PM, August 15, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

oh we drank water too.. no charge.

3:33 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home