Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I forgot about this....

I had promised to give a report on camping trip that the teens took a few weeks ago and I had forgotten about it.. It was probably because I was sooo tired afterwards. It was a great trip and a great camp site. We went to the Vine camp ground. It is a christian camp ground.

Amy and I went as chaparones along with, Derek and Jodie Lewandowski, Jill Blayer, and Heather Bacus; we were the ones that stayed the night. Tonia Couture and Cindy Kennedy were the day troops. Amy and I arrived just in time to help finish setting up the tents.. There were around 24 kids, 6 boys and 18 girls. wow.. I don't have any pictures here at work.. But I will put some up. We had a great time.. When you check out the site. the big white thing is the ice berg. You climb up it and either slide or jump off of it.. I tried to do a dive off of it and had a nice red forehead afterward. everyone thought I had forgotten to put sunscreen on.

Until later BBH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

The kids and I went there last Thurs. just to swim. I think it has a great pond, fun for all ages. I really liked that Brynn and Brett could touch the bottom all the way out to the rope. I was able to sit with Trin on the beach....that is until Brett held Reeses' head under water. That got momma moving. Great place.

2:07 PM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home