Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Car of the Day Yesterday....


This one is for Sammy.. I believe that he is a MOPAR man. The 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona.. Dodge is not my favorite brand of car, actually it is probably my least favorite of the Domestic brands.. But this one is a little ahead of its time.. The nose cone looks like the one on Kit from knight rider and the Wing.... Oh man any import tuner of today would die to have a wing that big on their Honda or Toyota.. Rev your engines... One of these cars set a speed record of 215mph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

i am actually not partial to any brand. The only of the big three that i haven't owned is Ford. I like various cars, from the Mustang, to the Silverado, to the Viper.
I think you got the idea that I am a MOPAR man b/c my last four cars have been Dodge/Jeep stuff. It's just the luck of the draw, right time right price lol.
BTW, that is a sweet pic!

10:46 AM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home