Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Fantasy Football time....

We had our fantasy draft this past Saturday.. I was an awesome time. Eight of the ten team managers were there. We had an awesome meal, Steak and Chicken Faijtas, Chips and Salsa, fresh guacamole. I am pretty happy with my draft results. I was the last in the draft lineup.

Draft results (not in Draft order)

Matt Hasselbeck QB
Jake Plummer QB
Antonio Gates TE
Tiki Barber RB
Brain Westbrook RB
J.J. Arrington RB
Kevan Barlow RB
Randy Moss WR
Michael Clayton WR
Donald Driver WR
Lee Evans WR
Santana Moss WR
Dante Hall WR
Baltimore DEF
Matt Stover K

Since Antonio Gates is still on suspension for the first game.. I had to pick up Marcus Pollard of DET for my starting TE. (dropped dante hall) I don't know what my starting lineup will be yet, but I will keep you updated.. First game opponent Pulp Faction.... Your going down.. I don't care if you have P Manning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Dude, put your league on Yahoo. It's free, they allow rules customization, and it automatically tracks the stats and updates your score. It's called technology. Use it. Sheesh...

11:59 AM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Matt said...

Also, you need more people. 12 is the ideal league size. Your roster is stacked and you have no incentive to trade. Trading is the true joy of Fan-ball. Schlepping your buddies out of star players and unloading your junk on them is like a drug. Just my 2 centavos.

12:02 PM, September 12, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Matt, the league is on Yahoo. I know about the technology.. The projected point system is pretty cool too. We tried to get 14 people to play but, were unable to do it. We keep trying to recuit new blood. This year alone we had to pick two totally new people.

3:21 PM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home