Thursday, September 08, 2005

Back at it...

Well Amy and I are back to looking at houses.. I think that we might have found one.. It is in Adrian.. Kind of stinks to be moving out of Tecumseh.. But we have to go with what we can afford. This is the current candidate, it has most of the qualities that I am looking for except it doesn't have a basement. Otherwise it is awesome. I think that we are going to write an offer on it.. Pray that Amy and I will be able to hear God's leading. Thanks... BBH

4 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

it's a nice house...there is one similar to it in our neighborhood listing for 119K. 3 br, same sq ft

12:54 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Russell said...

Looks like a nice place (other than the adrian part). I talked to my neighbor a couple days ago, the one doing the siding, and they are going to rent out that 2 bedroom apartment when they're done. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'll keep you posted!

12:54 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Four-Leaf K' lover said...

Looks nice....

1:20 PM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

The only reason she is feeling sick is because there is a good chance that they will accept the offer... lol

7:29 AM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home