Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Updates..

Finished putting the car back together on Monday night. (half day at work). Man is it nice. If you have ever had a bearing go bad you know how loud they can get. But it is as quite as the day I bought it. (except for the bad tires..) Working on a car is like climbing a mountain. They both seem unattainable (fixing/getting to top) but with alittle hard work, taking a break and rethinking, you can get to the top. The feeling of self accomplishment is also similar, atleast for me...

Well the house deal fell through. They countered our offer and we counter thiers, they rejected. So we are back at square one. That one wasn't meant for us.. God has a plan. Well I have a quiz tomorrow so I better look over the material..

BBH

1 Comments:

Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

that's why i used to like to work on cars... I rebuilt the carb, woo hoo! I did it!

9:26 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home