Thursday, February 02, 2006

Schedule changes

Well. Because the class that I am taking is in the middle of the morning.. I've had to change my schedule at work.. I am now @ work from 1pm to 9:30pm. Stinks.. I lose the whole evening. So I haven't had the time to do much at all.. Including posts to the blogs. Sorry Russ. (and I know that you haven't stopped checking my blog.. just limiting yourself to one visit a day.. And I understand.) If I can get adjusted I might be able to do more. Until then... you don't need to check every hour..

BBH

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Oh and our next doctors appointment isn't until the 14th..

2:56 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Swinging Sammy said...

do you track how many times I check, lol?

4:16 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Russell said...

Love you brotha!

10:44 PM, February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home