Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A little update

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted my progress, so here is a little update. I have been on a pseudo diet and workout plan for awhile now. I checked out the body for life book at the library a while back..(I have a late fee for it now) and thought that I might give it a try. I haven't been following it to the T, but have adapted it a bit. I have been making some progress. I believe that when I started I weighed in at about 205-210lbs(unbelievable huh? don't look that heavy do I). Yesterday on campus I stepped on the scale to my disbelief weighed in at 189lbs. WOW.. I couldn't believe it. I guess that cutting the majority of sugar (drinks..ie pop) out of my diet works.

3 Comments:

Blogger Russell said...

Watch Out!!

9:50 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Matt said...

Good job, dude. It worked for me. I'm currently doing the diet (with occasional lapses in discipline) and following a workout program from crossfit.com. You just do whatever it says on the frontpage each day. EXTREME BABY!!!

11:31 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Pete said...

Matt.. So were you "cindy" or "mary" today??? Handstand pushups are extreme

2:21 PM, September 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home